Sunday 29 August 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Majorly Personal Meme, Part Two




You can play here.

21. If you were to live your life without your best friend, what would change?

My best friend.

22. Tell us about a era of your life that you really miss.

There's bits I look back to with fondness, but I'm not sure I really miss them. They didn't have the internet, so probably sucked in retrospect.

23. Have you ever been betrayed by someone that came as a complete surprise? Without revealing the person, if yes, tell us about it.

No, I haven't.

24. Do you ever think that is a good idea to hide your feelings?

Yeah, especially if you're playing poker.

25. Tell us about your favorite year when you were a student.

I've no idea, they've all got their pros and cons. My last year at school was good from an academic point of view, though my University years were outstanding from a laziness point of view.

25. When was the last time you were in a very good mood? What caused it?

Just now, I spotted there were two number 25s. I love being pedantic.

26. Have you ever had a romantic relationship with a sibling of a good friend?

No.

27. Tell us about the last thing that you did that you truly regret.

Started this meme.

28. When did you laughed today?

I haven't yet. Still got that to look forward to.

29. Do you trust easily?

Yes, unless it's a stranger on the street, or on the phone, or in an email. Once a stranger on the street tricked young me out of a packet of Rolos and these things stick with you.

30. What do you care about that you wish more people would?

Me.

31. Is it easier for you to go without food or go without sleep?

It's a lot easier to go without food; it requires no effort to not buy food, whereas it requires a lot of effort to stay awake.

32. What non-alcohol beverage do you enjoy drinking the most?

Vimto.

33. When you walk into a room full of strangers, generally how is your confidence?

The only time I tend to do that is when I'm going to the cinema, and my confidence remains unaffected then.

34. Does talking about sex with anyone but your lover make you uncomfortable?

Yes.

35. Do you tend to believe members of the opposite sex mostly behave the same way?

No.

36. Did you drink any alcohol this week? If yes, what?

No, I didn't. When I do, it's usually lager and lime.

37. Would you ever consider being a vegetarian?

Yes, but only part-time.

38. Do you believe that there’s always room in your heart for someone?

Yes, providing that someone's my girlfriend.

39. Do you believe in the concept of soul mates?

More and more.

40. Last week, we had a few players criticize our victim’s questions. Which is fine to do and we value your opinion. Would you ever consider writing questions for Bud and me to post on a Sunday Stealing?

But then it wouldn't be stealing, and where's the fun in that?

7 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

I had to look up Vimto. It has a cool looking can. Must taste good, too, if you drink so much of it. I loved your response about soul mates.

Lisa G said...

Love your answer about soul mates :) Have a wonderful Sunday!

I am Harriet said...

Good point about the poker face thing :)

Have a great rest of the weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/08/from-the-are-you-on-crack-reports/

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

You are SO right. It wouldn't be stealing! Enjoy your day...

Anonymous said...

OMG change my neat friend. How true. The last question was just dumb. LOL. Have a great Sunday.

A Blog In The Rough said...

Ha, part time vegetarian, kinda like being sorta pregnant! lol :)

Debster said...

Your answer about soul mates was very sweet. Your answer about changing your best friend made me laugh. Clever. Always nice to steal Sunday with you!

Cheers!

Debster