Sunday 17 April 2011

Sunday Stealing: The 65 Questions Meme





You can play here.

1. Tell us who the last person that you took a shower with.

Unless you're counting showers of rain, my showering is dreadfully dull and solitary.

2. Tell us about your favorite tee-shirt. Extra points if you show a pic. (We know. What can you do with freakin' extra points?)

I've got several I like, but I don't know which is my favourite. I really need to get round to ranking them.

3. Has anyone ever hit on you even though they knew you were taken?

No, or if they did I was too unobservant to notice.

4. Do you plan what to wear the next day?

No, I don't even plan what I wear today.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Why?

Incredibly excited because I'm getting to answer this super-neat question.

6. What's the closest thing to you that's black?

My keyboard, though fortunately the lettering on the keys is white.

7. Tell me about an interesting dream you remember having.

I can never remember my dreams that well, so I guess they can't be that interesting.

8. Did you or might you meet anybody new today?

I met someone from the bank who regaled me with information about ISAs.

9. If you could be doing anything right now (or perhaps after you finish this ridiculous meme) what would it be?

Sleeping (just thinking about ISAs again is sending me lapsing towards unconsciousness). Either that or ranking my tee-shirts.

10. Can you think of a meme question that's never been asked?

No, but I also can't think of a meme question that's only been asked once.

11. What comes to mind when I say China?

It's a Tori Amos song off her Little Earthquakes album.

12. Are you overly emotional?

No, I'm mostly pretty unemotional.

13. If you could listen to just one rock album (CD, vinyl or mp3) which one would you pick?

Meat Loaf's Bat Out Of Hell.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?

I bite and lick it.

15. Do you like your car?

Yes, it's non-existent, so really cheap to run.

16. Do you like yourself?

Yes, we agree on all sorts of things.

17. Would you go out to eat with Charlie Sheen?

Depends if he's paying.

18. What was the last song that you listened to?



19. Are (or were) your parents strict?

No and no.

20. Have you ever wondered what attending a wild orgy (if only to watch or...) would be like?

No.

21. I say cottage cheese. You say:

Potato. Let's call the whole thing off.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?

Yes, years ago I met a soap opera star, though he's no long a soap opera star or much of a celebrity these days, such is the fickle finger of fate.

23. What was the last movie that you watched at home?

Probably Wanted which was on TV here a week or so ago.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?

Just my wit and conversation.

25. What countries have you visited?

Scotland, Ireland, Wales, France, Holland, Spain, Norway and America.

26. Have you ever made a phone call while you were drunk that you've regretted? If yes, do tell.

No, but I've woken up after being drunk, my memory a tad hazy, afraid that I might have made such a phone call.

27. Where were you going the last time that you were on a train?

To visit my mum.

28. Bacon or sausage?

Bacon. Back in my university days, I once undercooked sausages and got told by a friend about scary worms that may end up inside me as a result, so I've never liked sausages since (with the exception of sausage rolls which are yummy).

29. How long have you had a cell-phone?

About ten years, though it's mostly been a work one. I've only had one of my very own for two years.

30. What other memes do you do regularly?

I do other memes but to say I do them regularly would be highly misleading.

31. Who is the craziest meme host?

Crazy Sam. Otherwise they wouldn't call her Crazy Sam.

32. Who invented chop sticks?

Once upon a time, back in the old days of China, there was a great Emperor. One day some cutlery merchants, too lazy to fashion a proper knife and fork, instead sold the Emperor a pair of sticks, telling him only the wisest of people could use them to eat. Soon, everyone in the Empire saw the Emperor slowly managing to eat food with just a pair of sticks, and so they joined in on the craze. All except one little boy, who saw through the ruse, and would have said something, but by the time he got up the nerve to speak, he felt that he'd be better mentioning the Emperor's new lack of clothing.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?

All on my own, boo hoo.

34. Are you too forgiving?

I don't think so.

35. When was the last time that you were in love?

That would be zero seconds ago.

36. Tell us about your best friend.

No, because I'm not sure who my best friend is. I really need to get round to ranking them.

37. What was the stupidest thing you learned in high school?

Sports.

38. What was the last thing that you cried about?

Probably missing my girlfriend.

39. What was the last question you asked?

I think it was asking my mum what TV station she wanted to watch.

40. Favorite thing to do this time of the year?

Answer memes.

41. If you had to get a (or another) tattoo, what would it be?

Painful.

42. How would your best friend describe you?

They'd moan that I didn't even realise they were my best friend due to the lack of a ranking system.

43. Have you ever seen all three Twilight films?

No, I've seen one and a bit so far.

44. Ever walked into a glass door?

No, but I've walked straight into the glass wall of a bus station. Ouch. I don't recommend it.

45. Favorite color on that person that you are attracted to?

Purple.

46. Have you ever slapped someone?

No, but then again I've never met the people who write these meme questions.

47. What hair style (for you) would you like to see return?

A reverse mohawk, where you're bald down the centre of the head with hair at the sides, since that's the look my hair's heading towards.

48. What was the last CD you bought?

A Tim Minchin one, though not sure which one since I bought a few round the same time.

49. Do looks matter to you?

Yes, I'm very shallow.

50. Could you ever forgive a liar?

It depends what they lied about.

51. What's the hardest bill to pay every month?

Probably my credit card bill because that tends to be the most expensive.

52. Do you like your life right now?

Yes, but it could be better.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on?

Yes, if I fall asleep in front of it.

54. Can you handle the truth?

If it's that this meme is more than 65 questions, then no.

55. Do you have good vision?

Yeah, it's okay for most things.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?

No.

57. How often do you talk on the phone?

Quite a bit. I talk to my girlfriend for an unlimited time each month (in phone company speak, unlimited equates to ten hours), and at work I talk to customers far more often than I'd like to.

58. What celeb would you like to come home to?

Maybe a TV chef so they could cook me dinner.

59. What are you wearing?

A grey shirt and black jeans.

60. What is your favorite wild animal?

I clearly need to get round to ranking wild animals.

61. Where was your facebook picture taken?

EPCOT.

62. Can you waltz?

Well, I was taught decades ago in school, but I doubt if I remember any of it.

63. Do you have a job?

Yes, I mess about on computers all day.

64. What was the most recent thing you stole?

I've just stolen the area of your brain that contains the sensible meme questions. Next you'll be asking silly questions about crawling through windows.

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?

I've been through open windows a few times as a kid when I didn't have a key to get in, but not sure it could be classified as crawling.

4 comments:

Plastic Mancunian said...

Hi Marky Mark,

Sounds like you have a bit of ranking to do...

:-)

Cheers

PM

The Gal Herself said...

Love your response to the cottage cheese question. Calling the whole thing off seems the wisest option.

While that financial conversation was probably useful, it doesn't sound scintillating and I doubt you found a new friend as a result.

Maybe that celebrity chef will show up at your door.

I am Harriet said...

You know.....I keep earning these darn extra points. I have been wondering what to do with them...... :)

A Blog In The Rough said...

PURPLE!

Eww sausage worms!