Sunday 14 June 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Blue Rene Meme



You can play here.

1. What is thing nearest to you ?

Thing nearest to me is keyboard.

2. What is your ringtone ?

Depends who's ringing. If it's family then it's a barely monophonic version of Simon & Garfunkel's 'Homeward Bound', otherwise it's one of two tunes from the Buffy musical episode.

3. What was the last message in your phone inbox ?

It was a message from my niece saying what she wanted me to buy for her while I was out. To quote, "Biscotti also and other stuff".

4. Who is your best friend ?

Probably my sister.

5. What is the band of your TV ?

I don't understand the question. Sorry.

6. What schools did you attend?

Shakespeare Road Infants School, Milton Street Junior School, Devonshire Road Junior School, and Fleetwood Grammar School, which joined with another school to become Fleetwood Hesketh High School.

7. Do you own a MP4 ?

I've got some MP4 files on my PC somewhere, if that's what you mean.

8. What song are you listening to now ?

I'm not listening to any song right now. I usually blog in silence.

9. Did you kiss anybody for the past 2 days ?

Two whole days seems a long time to be kissing anyone. If you mean during the past two days, then only virtually.

10. Have you ever kissed someone you met in the blogosphere?

Not so far.

11. What would you be wanted to call if you weren't your current name ?

No idea. Maybe one of those fake name's Bart uses when he rings up Mo's Tavern, then it would be fun when someone called my name.

12. Would you be happy if you have everything ?

No, I wouldn't have anywhere to keep it.

13. Are you always thinking of someone ?

Not always, though I'm thinking of someone most of the time.

14. Tell us of your most desperate dream ?

My dreams tend to be ones of hope rather than desperation.

15. When did you last laugh till you cried ?

Can't remember doing that since back when I was in university, when I was laughing at something that would just looks plain dull if I typed it here now. You really had to be there (and even someone who was there didn't think it was that funny).

16. If you had a crush , would you tell them you love him/her now ?

Well, I do have a crush and I've told the person, but it took a good while, so in general, no.

17. If you could be anywhere in the world now , where would you want to be ?

Somewhere within walking distance of the person I mentioned in the previous answer.

18. When was your heart last broken?

Ages ago. 1993 to be precise.

19. Whose birthday(s) is/are coming up?

It's my mother's birthday this very Sunday, and my niece's birthday round the start of July.

20. How many email accounts do you have?

A few, maybe five in all, though I only really use two - my googlemail one and, to a lesser extent now, my AOL one.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very clever for 5 - you and I are on the same track with that one. And 12 and 14 are great. Happy Sunday Stealing :)

Hazel said...

Gosh, got my heart broken too in 1993.

Happy Sunday.

A Blog In The Rough said...

IVanna? Is there an Ivanna Tinkle in the house?

Rikki said...

Did you change some of the questions to make them understandable? Not surprised. I loved that Buffy episode, especially that demon in the suit.

Americanising Desi said...

brand of your tv, which company :)

Happy Sunday

My Sunday Stealing

Lisa G said...

What is an MP4, exactly, anyhow? Have a great Sunday :)

I am Harriet said...

Seems like everyone has dumped aol.

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/sunday-is-cool.html

RA said...

Hi Mark, I come from Thom's blog to wish your mother a Happy Birthday! May a lot of joy and blessings step into her life in the upcoming years. Have a great day :)

Carleen said...

Shakespeare Road and Milton Street? I'm moving to your neighborhood!

Happy Sunday to you. :)

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Well Happy-Happy to Mom! You can tell English is not the author's first language...

Lana said...

Good answers!!!
Hey visit me..I have boring answers though! :-)

I a starting a monday meme...trying to get the word out...come join in..
http://mondaycrazyquestions.blogspot.com/
thanks Lani

Lori L. Clark Art said...

Stopping by through Sunday Stealing. :) I love the song you have that's click to play but I don't know what it is.

Penny said...

I was late!!!
Go figure, right? ha ha