Saturday 9 April 2011

Sunday Stealing: The 5000 Question Meme, The Final Part





You can play here.

76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers?

I prefer Disney, it's a bit more magical and the quality control has been a lot better over the decades.

77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?

The nearest one; I'm not big on running.

78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?

A tad.

79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off?

No, that wouldn't effect the gravity, so we'd all still be stuck here. That's just basic physics.

80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?

Actually I love sacrificing people, so that all works out nicely.

81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick?

The right to ask stupid meme questions.

82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole?

The equator of course. Do I look like Santa?

83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television?

Listening to music (which some might find unthinkable but they clearly don't know my taste in music).

84. What do you think makes someone a hero?

Just being nice and helpful is good enough for me. I'm easily pleased.

85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in?

I'd like to be the old guy that they pull the mask off at the end of Scooby Doo. That doesn't seem like too much work.

86. Name one thing that turns your stomach:

Nausea.

87. What was the last thing you paid for?

Some bottles of drink (Coke Zero and Dr Pepper).

88. Are you a coupon clipper?

Is that some kind of boat? Even if it isn't, I'm fairly sure I'm not.

89. Get anything good in the mail recently?

I got some Tim Minchin CDs a few weeks ago, though I've not got around to listening to them yet.

90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling?

What kind of weird gym classes are they? How do you fit the sailboats into a gymnasium? I'd take bowling because I'd get to spend a lot of time sitting down doing nothing.

91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends?

To be picky, I don't believe their molecules are sent, just the information about them (otherwise it would be the same person). As it is, the person beamed isn't the same on both ends; they're dead on one end, and an exact copy of themself on the other. How 'beaming' ever got past health and safety I'll never know.

92. What insects are you afraid of?

Most of them, especially stinkbugs unless they look like Elvis.

93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?

T-Shirt.

94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn?

I once briefly wore the blue cover from a clothes dryer as a cloak. Otherwise I can't think of anything, though I used to wear two watches, one on each wrist, but that made sense because I owned two watches.

95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be?

Kebab calzone.

96. What are your parents interested in?

Stuff I'm not interested in.

97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet?

I once caught a butterfly and briefly kept it in a jam jar, though it didn't survive long from what little I remember.

Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal?

Does a butterfly count?

98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans?

Wishes, otherwise you don't know what you've got to make plans for.

99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest?

When I get to the end of a meme.

100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you.

Thanks for the information. For a second there, I thought you were going to make it into a question.

6 comments:

In the Company of Me said...

Now, why didn't I think about sacrificing people first? Duh, there's so many of them around me! I got lost in the Star Trek question, you probably are a Trekkie to be able to answer that, LOL. Not that it's a bad thing :P
Enjoy your Sunday!

Amanda said...

Well I have to admit Disney makes the better stuff, unfortunately the first thing that pops to my mind when I think of Disney is a movie like Ariel or Pocahontas while Warner reminds me of Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck.

I am Harriet said...

Coke Zero- you're my kind of buddy :)
And that whole earth thing- duh!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

The Gal Herself said...

Thanks for the link about the bugs that look like Elvis! That is fantabulous!

And I adored your answer to #100.

Carielle said...

Your answers cracked me up :) Great sense of humor! Have a great Sunday!!!

A Blog In The Rough said...

I wonder if you squish that elvis stink bug would it smell like Elvis or something stinky?