Sunday 30 August 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Ellie Bellie Meme



You can play here.

what are your most common nicknames?

Marky Mark's the one I get called most.

what is today's weather?

Drizzly.

where did go on vacation this year?

Delaware.

what did you do there?

Had loads of fun with A Blog In The Rough, being driven around, seeing the ocean, playing mini golf, hitting a crab with a mallet, breaking crockery, being a spy, getting lost, falling in love, all sorts of cool stuff. The full details will hopefully be recounted sometime soon in this blog when I finally get round to it.

where did you stay?

At an Econo Lodge.

what job do you do?

I'm a computer programmer.

describe where you live.

It's a small studio flat that's rarely subject to being tidy.

what do you usually do on weekends?

Go to Fleetwood to see family and catch up on sleep.

what food hits your 'bliss spot'?

A kebab calzone.

what drink really does it for you?

Vimto.

describe the first friend that comes to your head.

That would be my real life blogging friend Plastic Mancunian who, following my drunken clues, recently managed to discover my blog, but whose identity is otherwise swathed in mystery, apart from his being plastic and living in Manchester.

what was the last restaurant you went to?

That would probably be Toast in Blackpool. Fortunately they sell other food beside toast.

where would you like to live if you had unlimited moneys and nothing stopping your dreams?

Either Delaware or Fantasy Island

what is the likeliness of you achieving this dream home?

Delaware's slightly more likely than Fantasy Island.

what do you like to do in your spare time?

As little as possible, maybe fit in some procrastination if I have the time.

what's your favorite genre for TV programs?

Probably comedies.

what's your favorite genre for music?

No favourite genre.

what's your favorite song that's sad?

Home by Kim Richey

what's your favorite soppy film?

Not sure what constitutes a soppy film. If Terms of Endearment counts, then it would be that.

how about your favorite chick flick?

Not altogether sure what constitutes a chick flick either. I'll go for Titanic if it counts.

what are you looking forward to at the moment?

October, when I get to see my girlfriend again.

what are you dreading at the moment?

November when I have to say goodbye to my girlfriend again.

how would you describe your personality?

Easygoing.

if you had a personality eraser, what part of yours might you erase?

I've got so little personality, I'm not sure I could afford to lose any.

you are given $5000 to spend in 1 day, what do you do with it? remember, no limitations!

Extremely dull, but I'd invest it wisely (spending it all on kebab calzones and Vimto).

what is your biggest fear?

That these meme questions never finish. Phew, seems that my fear was groundless.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very funny answers! Hope you have a great time with your girlfriend!

Lisa G said...

Those kebab calzones sound pretty good! Happy Sunday :)

Anonymous said...

I'd love to try one of those Kabab Calzones. They sound interesting. Fantasy Island...Da Plane Da Plane LOL. Great answers. Delaware sounds like a much funner place of course with Lyn being there and all :) I especially liked your answer about the friend :) Have a great Sunday :)

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Your best was, "what is your biggest fear?

That these meme questions never finish. Phew, seems that my fear was groundless."

A fitting wrap to the meme! Happy Sunday...

Becca said...

What is a kebab calzone? It sounds contradictory.

Plastic Mancunian said...

Well now that I have discovered the blog - I have to comment on it.

Kebab calzones - I really must get round to trying that some time.

I thought "lager and lime" would be your drink of choice.

Also, I like the idea of stealing memes. I did it once but felt guilty (well - for a minute or two anyway).

I might steal a couple myself (if I can't think of any drivel to write).

Cheers

PM

Mimi Lenox said...

Come play the Queen's Meme today! Bloggingham Love Shack ~ The Romance Meme