Sunday 20 February 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Very Late Meme






You can play here.

1. Make a list of 5 things that you can see without getting up:

The inside of my eyelids.
The ceiling.
A lampshade.
A bookshelf.
A chia pet alarm clock.

2. How do you style your hair?

With wild abandon, if at all.

3. What are you wearing now?

A black shirt, blue denim jeans, a coat, a woolly scarf and a black hat with a Mickey mouse logo on it.

4. What's your occupation?

I mess about with computers.

5. What do you hear right now?

A bus's engine and the noise from someone's mp3 player.

6. Who was the last person you hugged?

I think it was my girlfriend's mother.

7. What is/was for dinner?

Baked beans and sausages on toast.

8. What did you do today?

I slept a lot, had lunch, watched TV, took some photos of the back garden for my nephew's college art project, wondered if Sunday Stealing had been stolen, chatted all too briefly to my girlfriend on google chat, and now I'm on a bus to catch a train, typing my answers on my phone so I can post them later.

9. Dog person or cat person?

I'm just a regular human person, and not some strange animal/human hybrid.

10. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?

I'd change it to Goodbye, so people would greet me with a Beatles song title.

11. What was the last thing that you bought?

A bus ticket.

12. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Everywhere.

13. Where do you see yourself in five years?

Still answering this meme.

14. Where's your birthmark?

On my waist, it's white and birthmark-shaped.

15. What are you doing this weekend?

It's Sunday so I've already done most of it, and it was pretty dull so I'll spare you the details.

16. Which book are you reading at the moment?

The same one I was reading the last time I was asked, and the time before that and probably the next time too. I'm a slow reader.

17. The last movie you've seen?

It was a documentary about comic writer Grant Morrison called Talking With Gods.

18. What are you doing tomorrow?

Going to work, and bizarrely thinking about it doesn't clear away the cobwebs and the sorrow.
 

2 comments:

DJ KathyA said...

LOL @ "the cobwebs and the sorrow". Yes the meme got posted pretty late. Poor Bud is now in lala land on pain meds till the condition clears and he gets his medical procedure Tuesday. A chia pet alarm clock???!I don't know why you say goodbye I say hello. Hello Hello? Have a great week Mark!

The Gal Herself said...

I am sooooooo jealous of your chia pet alarm clock. I mean, an alarm clock you have water! How cool is that! And I love your "Hello, Goodbye" answer.