Sunday 6 September 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Random Dozen Meme



You can play here.

1. When you go to Wowmart, what one thing do you get every single time, besides a funky-wheeled squeaking cart full of frustration?

I've only been there a single time, so the answer's a mix of Slim Jims, Hershey bars, everlasting gobstoppers and no doubt some other things I've forgotten. If I went there regularly, then I guess the answer would be a receipt.

2. What is something that people are currently “into” that you just don’t get or appreciate?

Twittery facebooky type things.

3. What is something that really hoists your sail that other people might feel “ho-hum” about?

Computer adventure games, most recently the current Monkey Island games.

4. Favorite song to sing in the shower or car?

I've not got one (a shower, a car or a favourite song to sing in them).

5. A really great salad must have this ingredient:

Something that's not a vegetable; that way I don't end up leaving it all.

6. What advice in a nutshell would you give to new bloggers?

Have fun. Be yourself.

7. What was the alternate name that your parents almost named you? Do you wish they had chosen it instead of the one they gave you?

I've no idea, but I'm happy with the one I've got.

8. What in your life are you waiting for?

Buses mostly.

9. You get a package in the mail. What is it, and who is it from?

It'll probably be from my girlfriend Lynette and contain extreme neatness of some variety or other.

10. Today–what song represents you?

Right Here Waiting by Richard Marx.

11. What is one thing that blogging has taught you about yourself?

That I'm way too lazy to update regularly.

12. How are you going to (or how did you) choose the clothes you’re wearing today?

I grabbed the same clothes I was wearing yesterday.

What do they say about you in general or specifically how you’re feeling today?

It says that I'm being particularly lazy and slovenly because it's Sunday.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still don't know what a Wowmart is LOL. I'm right there with ya on 2 and you would be amazed how many times I pull up in my bus and people say I've been waiting forever for you LOL. Great answers. Have a wonderful Sunday :)

Lori L. Clark Art said...

Too lazy to update. LOL You can't shut me up on the weekends! Have a great day!

Lisa G said...

Sunday is a great day to be lazy--enjoy!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Way to take it easy on a Sunday! Thanks for playing along.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

You brought back memories with that Richard Marx tune. I had a L/D relationship with a blogger I met online. She wasn't as far as Lyn, but it is a challenge. But it does make your time together even more special...

A Blog In The Rough said...

Wow whoda thought that Richard Marx song would be so cool when it was so not cool to like it back when he was singing it.
Love that song :)

The Bumbles said...

I'm anti Twitter - just one more way to waste my day I say - hey it's a poem eh?