Sunday 6 December 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Can't Sleep Meme



You can play here.

Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?

At the moment, yes, because she's in a different country.

When is it hard to kiss someone?

When they're not around.

You're trapped in a room with your most recent ex for three days, what do you do?

It depends if there's any food. If not, I'd be trying to find a way out before I started looking at my ex and seeing a pork chop (which is the kind of thing that could happen; I've seen it on cartoons). If there was food, then I'd probably just ignore the other person and chat on the internet with my girlfriend (this is what I do with most people I'm stuck in a room with these days).

Does it matter to you if your significant other smokes?

I'd prefer them not to, especially if it's because they're on fire.

Have you ever regretted letting someone go?

No, though I've never let anyone go.

Where would you go if you were butt naked and locked out of your house?

Well, I'm not going to get very far barefoot, so I guess I'd go to my nearest neighbour and hope they'd have pity on me.

Do you want to please everyone?

Most people, but not everyone - that'd take up way too much time.

Have you ever been called heartless?

Not unless they were dropping the h.

Someone calls you at 3:00 AM, who do you expect it to be?

A wrong number.

Does it matter if your significant other drinks?

Nope.

Could you go the rest of your life without doing drugs?

Recreational ones, sure. Medical ones, yes, but then the rest of my life might be a lot shorter.

Which is better, amazing eyes or an amazing smile?

Eyes.

Do you want to get married and have children one day?

Yeah, it'd be nice.

Are you easy to get along with?

I like to think so.

Do you ever want to go to sleep and not wake up?

No, but I sometimes want to go to sleep and not be woken up.

Are you shorter than your Mom?

No.

Describe your life currently in one word:

Indescribable.

Are you on medication for anything?

Yes, for asthma.

Who would you allow to read your thoughts for one day?

My girlfriend, since she's always in my thoughts anyway.

Are there things in your life that you will never be able to get over?

Yeah, really high fences.

If you woke up naked next to the last person you kissed, what would your reaction be?

I'd be overjoyed.

5 comments:

Lisa G said...

Great answers! Have a happy Sunday :)

Penny said...

Happy Sunday :)
Love your answers :)

Anonymous said...

"I sometimes want to go to sleep and not be woken up." LOL...Nice to hear from you stranger. Have a great week ahead. Great answers :)

A Blog In The Rough said...

He's baaaacccckkkkk! Yippie!

Sathyai said...

LOLS, it totally is the worst sort of thing when the other person is on fire. Great answers, as always =)
xx