Tuesday 21 July 2009

The Queen's Meme No. 2 ~ Mission Impossible

To avoid getting thrown into a dungeon, here's my answers to this week's Queen's Meme

1. You are a guest on the space shuttle. You just arrived on the moon and realize you forgot something back home that you can't live without. What is it and how do you convince them to go back and fetch it?

I guess it's gonna have to be Lynette since she chose me on her blog (and also because there could be no better choice) - I'd tell them we needed her since she's always right about everything, which could be pretty useful, plus she'd probably take us on all sorts of cool excursions to other planets.

2. Pretend you are a teacher in a rough public school for one day. You have been assigned to teach Manners 101. You have the "challenging bad butt kids" class (remember this is a pretend school and anyway I can't say ass on my blog 'cause it's so unQueenly and I might get fined or something).
They are jumping up and down, cursing, and throwing things at you.
What is the first thing you would write on the board?


I wouldn't have time to write on it, I'd be too busy using it as a shield. Should I find the time, maybe my last will and testament.

3. Someone in your family or a friend has started a blog. They think it is anonymous but you have figured it out. They are saying derogatory things about you. Do you tell them or do you read it for awhile?
How would you handle it?


I'd read it but not mention it, since they obviously value their anonymity. I guess I'd be okay with them saying derogatory things about me (indeed with some family members, I'm quite used to that sort of thing in real life); it's if they picked on other members of my family that I'd start to get peeved.

4. If you had one dollar left in your pocket, what would you spend it on?

Nothing. It's not legal tender in the UK. If it was, then maybe a can of Vimto.

5. President Obama and the First Lady are coming over for dinner. What do you serve?

I'd ask them what kind of food they'd like and then order from one of the local takeaways (it might not be perfect, but it sure beats what I could make).

6. You walk in on your lover. They are trying on your clothes. What do you do?

After my initial shock at their stunning lack of fashion sense, I'd be fine with it and watch them trying them on.

7. Every astronaut must have shots! Choose your vaccination: You only get one and you can't enjoy any of the attributes of the other choices. You choose either: (1) The fountain of eternal youth and sexual vigor but only for 10 years (2) perfect health for a lifetime (3) eternal mind-numbing nirvana and peace of mind (4) unlimited hedonism for one year with no negative consequences.

I'd choose the perfect health for a lifetime since a lifetime could be really really long if you were always in perfect health. Having said that, I'd probably be sneaky and try and give it away to someone more in need (how come only astronauts get this miracle drug anyway?).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOT...finally learn her name :) Great answers. Great answer on #6 and #2 is just a riot :)

Sathyai said...

It's true, those sneaky astronauts. Mark, your answers always make me smile =) Have a lovely day
xoxo