Sunday 23 January 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Ace Meme, Part One





You can play here.

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?

I cut my arm on a broken milk bottle when I was around three.

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM

Wallpaper.

3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?

As far as I know just snoring and occasionally sitting bolt upright.

4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?

Pretty awful music on the whole.

5. WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN?

The sixties.

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?

For you to stop shouting the questions at me.

7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?

Heart lollies (these ice cream chocolate lollies in the shape of a heart that they used to sell when I was a kid).

8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?

My girlfriend.

9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?

I'm not really sure. 5 foot 10 maybe.

10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?

No.

11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?

Depends on the neighbourhood.

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?

My girlfriend, though she only made me cry because she wasn't around rather than in any malicious way.

13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?

An endless meme.

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON PEOPLE YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO?

I like brunettes, no particular eye colour preference.

15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING?

Near my girlfriend.

16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?

Coffee.

17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?

Ham and pineapple.

18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

A kebab calzone.

19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME?

Blue.

20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?

Not that I recall.

21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?

The gift of life. Either that or an Action Man.

22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?

Yep, on my girlfriend.

23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?

I'm barely single jointed.

24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?

No particular one.

25. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FEMALE/MALE CELEBRITY?

I've no idea, but if I could narrow it down to one I'd pick them for something other than being a celebrity.

26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?

Yes.

27. WHAT KIND IS IT?

A Chia one.

28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?

Yes, sometimes you can't help falling in love. To tell the truth I've fallen hopelessly in love with question 29 without even reading it yet; just hope it doesn't leave.

30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED?

Pi.

31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?

See the answer to question 14.

32. FAVORITE QUOTE?

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy." - Dorothy Parker

33. FAVORITE PLACE?

Earth - there's no place like home.

4 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

MMMM ... Ham and pineapple sounds very good. And I hope you and your Chia are very happy together. Happy Sunday!

iTravel said...

Hahahaha an endless meme...Happy SS.

I am Harriet said...

Hi Mark.
I'm with ya on the earth thing.

Have a great rest of your weekend.
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/01/seriously-are-we-asking-this/
Join us for Monday Mayhem

Debster said...

Love the Parker quote. Very sweet about the crush on your girlfriend.