Sunday 30 January 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Ace Meme, Part Two





You can play here.

34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF YOUR HOME COUNTRY?

Yes, the last time was at the start of this year.

35. WEAKNESSES?

Tons of them, way more than strengths.

37. FIRST JOB?

My current one, programming computers.

38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?

When I was a teenager, a bunch of friends dragged me into that murky world briefly.

39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOUL MATE?

Only if there are an even number of people.

40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU DID STEALING?

I was surfing the internet and emailing my girlfriend.

41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?

Just stitches in my head once after a rock had visited it.

42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?

My cool Spider-Man belt, though it's only my girlfriend who compliments me on it.

43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?

Yes, when I was a teenager, and despite that my teeth still didn't end up straight, boo.

44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?

Thanks for asking, but you just missed it. I wanted socks and a jumper and handkerchiefs and pyjamas and a mug and a book called Banana-grams and the "Scott Pilgrim Vs The World" DVD and I got those plus everything else I wanted, so that turned out well.

45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND WHAT DO YOU WANT THEIR NAMES TO BE? (OR IF YOU HAVE KIDS, TELL US ABOUT THEM.)

I want two, and I want to call them Thing 1 and Thing 2 (though possibly those names need a bit more work).

46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?

Not that I'm aware of.

47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE SEX(ES) YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO?

When they're not attracted to me.

48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKED ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL?

That I managed to avoid sports of any kind.

49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?

Head and Shoulders.

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?

Yes, it's unique and distinct, though it's somewhat slow since I hold my pen in a weird way.

51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?

Lamb.

52. ANY BAD HABITS?

Mainly procrastination.

53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON?

Yes, I'm jealous of people who don't have to answer this meme.

54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?

But if I was another person, then surely there wouldn't be a me to be friends with.

55. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS?

They've got to be better than friends with deficits.

56. DO LOOKS MATTER?

Yes, but they're not the be all and end all.

57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?

At most I'll shout, but I very rarely get angry.

58. WOULD YOU RATHER GAIN 58 POUNDS OR LOSE 58 POUNDS?

I'd prefer to gain 58 pounds, since if I lost 58 pounds I'd probably have some scary wasting disease, whereas if I gained them I'd probably be just eating too much.

59. WHAT'S YOUR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE?

World domination (but I suspect everyone will say that).

60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?

Probably Action Man (the UK G.I. Joe).

61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?

Nineteen, some of which probably need deleting.

62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID?

Yeah, and Fred.

63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?

Ever so slightly.

64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?

Mashed potatoes.

65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A LOVER?

Looks, sense of humour, all-round loveliness.

66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?

Marky Mark, Barker.

67. FAVORITE SUPER POWER?

Making overlong memes come to an end just by wishing it. Wow, it worked!

5 comments:

DJ KathyA said...

Cheeky answers per usual. ALways a pleasure reading you Sir. : ) Happy Sunday.

I am Harriet said...

I was totally into the Flinstones too :)

Have a great day!

http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/01/how-to-feel-happy-during-a-cold-winter/

Join us for viral videos this week on Monday Mayhem-http://mondaymahem.blogspot.com/

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

You're sarcastic? Wow. Who knew? :)

The Gal Herself said...

I think you and I may be on the vanguard of a new Barney Rubble cult. I'm glad the rock just "visited," and didn't embed itself for a long stay.

Debster said...

"ever so slightly" nearly made me spit out my diet coke. Happy (belated) Birthday, Marky-Mark.