Sunday 21 June 2009

100 Truths

It would appear that somehow, despite my tendency to be non-productive, this is my 100th post, so I thought I'd appropriate a meme that I found at Blog In The Rough:


1. Last beverage→ A can of Tango

2. Last phone call→ Probably to a customer at work

3. Last text message→ Can't remember. Nothing too exciting

4. Last song you listened to→ Probably something by The Jonas Brothers, as my niece got their new CD yesterday

5. Last time you cried→ A week or so ago


SIX HAVE YOU EVER:

1. Dated someone twice → No

2. Been cheated on? → No

3. Kissed someone & regretted it? → Yes

4. Lost someone special?→ Yes

5. Been depressed?→ Yes

6. Been drunk and threw up? → Yes


LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:

1. Blue

2. Black

3. PURPLE!

4. Red


HAVE YOU:

1. Made new friends → Yes

2. Fallen out of love → Yes

3. Laughed until you cried → Yes

4. Met someone who changed you → Yes

5. Found out who your true friends were → Yes

6. Found out someone was talking about you → Yes

7. Kissed anyone on your friend's list→ Only virtually

8. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life → None so far

9. How many kids do you want to have→ One or two

10. Do you have any pets → No

11. Do you want to change your name→ No

12. What did you do for your last birthday→ Started a blog

13. What time did you wake up today → Somewhere between 8 and 9

14. What were you doing at midnight last night- Sleeping, perchance dreaming

15. Name something you CANNOT wait for → My next holiday

16. Last time you saw your father→ Twenty years ago; at first I thought he was the video repair man

17. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life → That I were able to come up with snappier answers to meme questions

18. What are you listening to right now → The sound of the fan in my computer whirring round

19. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → No.

23. What's getting on your nerves right now? → Nothing, right now

24. Most visited web page → Probably google


1. What's your name→ Mark

2. Nicknames→ Marky Mark

3. Relationship Status: Single

4. Zodiac sign → Aquarius

5. Male or female or transgendered → Male

6. Elementary→ My Dear Watson

7. Middle School → Sorry, you're talking weird American terminology here. If you carry on like this, I'll just give another stupid answer

8. High school → Musical

10. Hair color → Mouse

11. Long or short → Short at the moment

16. Height → 5'11 (or maybe 5'10, I can never remember these things)

17. Do you have a crush on someone? → Most definitely

18: What do you like about yourself? → I like my taste in music

19. Piercings → None

20. Tattoos → None

21. Righty or lefty → Righty


FIRSTS :

22. First surgery → Stitches after a rock landed on my head

23. First piercing → Never had one

24. First best friends → A kid called Stephen, who lived next door

26. First sport you joined → Soccer

27. First pet → A cat called Ringo

28. First vacation → Butlins in Minehead

29. First concert → Showaddywaddy (dragged there by my sister)

30. First crush → Some girl called Nicola in Infants School


RIGHT NOW:

49. Eating → Not eating anything at the moment

50. Drinking → Not drinking anything either

52. I'm about to → Type this answer

53. Listening to → nothing. The fan's stopped whirring

55. Waiting for → these questions to finally cease


YOUR FUTURE :

58. Want kids? → Wouldn't mind

59. Want to get married? → Wouldn't mind

60. Careers in mind? → Writer


WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?

68. Lips or eyes → Eyes

69. Hugs or kisses → Kisses

70. Shorter or taller → Shorter

71. Older or Younger → Younger

72. Romantic or spontaneous → Romantic

73. Nice stomach or nice arms → Nice stomach

74. Sensitive or loud → Sensitive

75. Hook-up or relationship → Relationship

77. Trouble maker or hesitant → Hesitant


HAVE YOU EVER :

78. Kissed a stranger → Yes

79. Drank hard liquor → Yes

80. Lost glasses/contacts – No

81. Sex on first date → No

82. Broken someone's heart → Not that I know of

83. Had your own heart broken→ Yes

85. Been arrested → No

86. Turned someone down → No

87. Cried when someone died → No, though I really felt like I should have done

88. Liked a friend that is a girl? → Yes


DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

89. Yourself → Not totally

90. Miracles → Yes; otherwise Smokey Robinson's been fooling us for years

91. Love at first sight → Yes

92. Heaven → I'm fairly skeptical

93. Santa Clause → Of course

95. Kiss on the first date? → Yeah

96. Angels → I'm fairly skeptical there too


ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

97. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → Yes

98. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? → No

100. Posting this as 100 Truths? → Yes

2 comments:

A Blog In The Rough said...

congrats on your 100 posts!! You're almost catching up with me. Hurry up I hit 300 a few weeks ago :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 100 posts. I like this one. I might have to pinch this soon. Great answers :)