Saturday 27 June 2009

Saturday 9: I Want You Back


Here's my answers to this week's questions from the Saturday 9 Meme:

1. Where were you when you heard that Michael Jackson died?

I was in work, and I read it on a blog.

2. How do you think that he will be remembered?

For his music.

3. What was your favorite Jackson tune?

ABC.

4. Did you watch the original Charlie’s Angels?

Yes, every week.

5. Did someone you know have that poster of Farrah?

No, but I'm not sure it was available in the UK.

6. Did you consider her battle with cancer heroic?

I wasn't really that aware of it. Having said that, I'd find anybody's battle with cancer heroic.

7. Were you a fan of The Tonight Show Starring Johnnie Carson?

I've never seen it.

8. Did you like Ed McMahon on the show?

I can't comment, since I've never seen it.

9. What else will you remember McMahon for?

No disrespect intended to the man, but he's fairly unknown over here in the UK so I really won't remember him for anything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm never saw the Johnny Carson Show? He was on for so long I'm amazed at that. But maybe it never showed in the UK. Great answers. Enjoyed them all :)

A Blog In The Rough said...

Don't worry you didn't miss much of McMahon - and no I won't put it on our to-see list :)